BEPS Risks in the Mining Sector: Practical Cases
The III Meeting of the CIAT International Taxation Network will take place in Brussels next week, and the IGF BEPS Team will be presenting a session on "BEPS Risks in the Mining Sector: Practical Cases" which is scheduled for September 5th.
In 2017, the CIAT Executive Secretariat began promoting the “International Taxation Network” which meets once a year. Its purpose is to keep contact between tax administration experts, exchange experiences, generate useful products, determine regional criteria and promote technical cooperation among peers.
Objectives of the International Taxation Network
- Strengthen relationships between officials of the international taxation areas of developing countries and experts, in general, which may gradually promote cooperation and harmonization.
- Exchange regional and international practices.
- Promote cooperation actions between peers.
- Propose and carry out coordinated works within the network, which may become support tools for identifying and controlling harmful International Tax Planning.
- If possible, generate regional conclusions that could be the subject of debates within the framework of global meetings.
- Monitor the status of the CIAT member countries in the area of international taxation.
September 5, 2019
Maastricht University Campus in Brussels, Belgium
Avenue de Tervueren 153