In this issue:
- The Merits and Limitations of General Exception Clauses in Contemporary Investment Treaty Practice
- Rethinking Investment-Related Dispute Settlement
- Experts at Meeting Give Shape to Reform Options
- Investment Law and the 1%: On Which Side of the Divide?
- The Brazil–Mozambique and Brazil–Angola Cooperation and Investment Facilitation Agreements (CIFAs): A Descriptive Overview
- China’s Antitrust Crackdown Hits Qualcomm with US$975 Million Fine: What Can Other Host States Learn from the Story?
- News in Brief
- Awards and Decisions
- Resources and Events